MBBS in Nepal
STUDYING MBBS IN NEPAL
MBBS Colleges in Nepal have become popular, though MBBS from Nepal is not a new notion for Indian students. Obviously, there are reasons for this inclination towards the MBBS Course in Nepal.
Nepal Medical College Admission procedure is simple and direct. Comparatively, Nepal Medical College fees is affordable to many.
Relations between the two of our nations are not constrained and it is a friendly country. Due to common language, Hindi, MBBS in Nepal for Indian students becomes a comfortable endeavor.
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING MBBS IN NEPAL
- Among many advantages of doing MBBS in Nepal for Indian youth, the existence of MCI recognized Medical Colleges in Nepal for MBBS is primary. MBBS Courses in Nepal, resemble the Indian pattern in every way.
- It might come as a pleasant surprise that Medical colleges in Nepal have many highly qualified Indian teachers among the staff. A reason good enough to attract many!
- As mentioned earlier, the MBBS course in Nepal has similarities of pattern and syllabus with the Indian MBBS. Consequently, the ratio of passing the MCI Screening test among the students of any MBBS college in Nepal is very high.
- The Universities of Nepal are known for the quality of education. The country also has autonomous Medical colleges in Nepal for MBBS.
- Another benefit is the affordable MBBS Course fees in Nepal. Some MBBS in Nepal Medical College provide Installment options too.
- Another good thing is the proximity of Nepal to India. Students can travel to and fro, when needed and that too, without spending much.
- The food in Nepal is quite similar to the Indian cuisine. Students hardly notice the change of Nations, when it comes to food.
- The cost of living in Nepal is less and therefore, it is perfectly suitable for Indian Middle Class.
- Also, the climate of Nepal is quite conducive.
DISADVANTAGES OF STUDYING MBBS IN NEPAL
- With some Faculty, the poor English speaking capability and erratic pronunciation may cause comprehension issues.
- In the hospitals, international students are not allowed to touch the patients during internship and instead it works out to be only a kind of observer-ship.
- The training of Surgery is done on only dummies and not on dead bodies making it difficult for the students to get real experience.
- The students need to learn local language as an additional subject.
A MORE COMPREHENSIVE LIST IS AS UNDER:
Medical Colleges in Nepal under Kathmandu University
1. Manipal College of Medical Sciences Pokhara
2. College of Medical Sciences Bharatpur
3. Nepalgunj Medical College Nepalgunj
4. Kathmandu Medical College Kathmandu
5. Nepal Medical College Kathmandu
6. Nobel Medical College Biratnagar
7. Lumbini Medical College Palpa
8. Birat Medical College Biratnagar
9. Devdaha Medical College Lumbini
10. Kathmandu University School of Medical Sciences
11. National Medical College Birgunj
12. Universal College of Medical Sciences Bhairahawa
13. Janaki Medical College Janakpur
14. KIST Medical College Patan
15.Chitwan Medical College Bharatpur
16.Gandaki Medical College Pokhara
ADMISSION TO MBBS IN BANGLADESH – FEES STRUCTURE AND ELIGIBILITY 2018-19
Comparative Fee Structure of various colleges
Nobel Medical College, Biratnagar
College of Medical Sciences Chitawan
Nepal Ganj Medical
Lumbani Medical College
Biratnagar Medical College, Biratnagar
Devdaha Medical College
Universal College of Medical Sciences
National Medical College, Birganj
Gandaki Medical College, Pokhra
KIST Medical College
Chitawan Medical College, Chitwan
Indian students seeking MBBS admission in Nepal must fulfill the below mentioned MBBS eligibility criteria in order to secure MBBS seat.
- To pursue MBBS in Nepal, the candidate must have completed 17 years of age.
- The candidate must have completed 10+2 years of education or equivalent, with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects and he/she must have passed in all these subjects, securing not less than 50% of marks in each subject and also obtain an aggregate of 50% overall.
- The candidate must secure qualifying marks in MBBS Entrance Exams conducted by various Universities in Nepal.
- Indian students seeking MBBS admission in Nepal must submit Eligibility Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI).