MBBS in Bangladesh
HOW MUCH DO WE CHARGE YOU?
We work in a very transparent manner. There are 3 different packages available for the students to take admission to Philippines. The first one is only Admission, the second one is Only MCI Screening Test coaching package. We recommend you to opt for the third registration form which is the Combo offer. It is economical way to get end to end solution. Admission + Travel + MCI MBBS in Bangladesh is a relatively good option mainly because of quality of MBBS in Bangladesh and MBBS in Bangladesh fee structure. Medical study in Bangladesh is popular among Indians, Nepalis, Srilankans, Malaysians Australians, Pakistanis, Philippino, Palestinian, Maldivian and Bhutanese students. MBBS in Bangladesh is said to be ranked 2nd after MBBS in India. For Indian students, to study in Bangladesh has the added advantage of cultural similarity, including food. To study in Bangladesh for International students is going to be an increasingly famous option in near future. You are welcome to take a closer look at status of MBBS in Bangladesh 2018.
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING MBBS IN BANGLADESH
In a nutshell, we give you the salient points that make MBBS Course in Bangladesh attractive. However, a little Research from the student’s side is very desirable.
- The most important attraction to study MBBS in Bangladesh is the reasonable Bangladesh Medical College Tuition Fees. While there is a Reservation of 75 students in Government Medical Universities for MBBS in Bangladesh for International Students. Also, in Private Medical Colleges of Bangladesh, 25% of seats are reserved for non-native students, hence more opportunities for Indian students.
- There is a concept that if you are a SAARC student, you don’t have to pay any Tuition Fee for Medical Study in Bangladesh, hence only your living cost.
- Those who are not under the purview of SAARC have to pay USD 3,000 pa as Bangladesh Medical College Tuition Fees (Hostel Fee included). Now, this is just a ballpark amount, details follow.
- The Medium of Instruction in Medical Study i.e. MBBS in Bangladesh is English, hence there is no need for any Language Training.
- All the Government Medical Colleges in Bangladesh recognized by MCI are approved by WHO.
- There is Direct Admission to MBBS Course in Bangladesh without any Donation or Capitation.
DISADVANTAGES OF STUDYING MBBS IN BANGLADESH
And now for the flipside! The Medical Study in Bangladesh is also associated with cautions and pitfalls that many other study destinations present.
- The concept of No Tuition Fees under SAARC nomination requires one to have scored 95% in 12th.
- The Recognition of University is also a major issue. Apart from MCI recognition, you need to be careful that it has the approval of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Dhaka and The Medical and Dental Council of Bangladesh, Dhaka.
- While you consider Bangladesh Medical College Admission, remember that the Bangladeshi Bengali is spoken and you need to be a little adept at it.
- Indian students will need to get ‘No objection’ Certificate from MCI, which is more or less true for any country.
- The Private Medical Colleges of Bangladesh do not give admission to students who have more than 2 years gap after 12th.
- A major issue could be that during your Internship you may not be allowed to touch the patients, so make sure it is not ‘Observership’.
MCI APPROVED MEDICAL COLLEGES FOR MBBS IN BANGLADESH
We are providing a List of Major Government and Private Medical Colleges of Bangladesh for your perusal.
List of top Government Medical College in Bangladesh
List of top Private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh (Alphabetically)
1. Ad-din women’s Medical College – Dhaka
2. Anwer khan Modern Medical College – Dhaka
3. Ashian Medical College – Dhaka
4. Bangladesh Medical College – Dhaka
5. BGC Trust Medical College – Chittagong
6. Central Medical College – Comilla
7. Christian Hospital – Bogra
8. Community-Based Medical College – Mymensingh
9. Delta Medical College – Dhaka
10. East West Medical College – Dhaka
11. Eastern Medical College – Comilla
12. Fatema Hospital – Jessore
13. Ibn Sina Medical College – Dhaka
14. Ibrahim Medical College- Dhaka
15. International Medical College – Gazipur
16. Jaharul Medical College – Kishoreganj
17. Jalalabad Rajib Rebeya Medical College – Sylhet
18. Khawja Yunus Ali Medical College – Sirajganj
19. Kumudini Medical College – Tangail
20. Medical College for Women and Hospital – Dhaka
ADMISSION TO MBBS IN BANGLADESH – FEES STRUCTURE, ELIGIBILITY AND APPLICATION PROCESS 2018-19
All Government Universities in Bangladesh for MBBS are MCI Approved and make sure that you make all payment directly from Guardian/Parents Bank Account to College Account and in no ways include anyone else in the middle.
MBBS Course in Bangladesh – Duration 5 years (Session 2018-2019)
You must meet the following Eligibility Criteria for Bangladesh Medical College Admission –
- One has to have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/ ‘A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- One should not have passed Class 10 (X) or SSC/ ‘O’ or equivalent examination before 2015.
- One should not have passed Class 12 [XII (10+2)] or HSC/ ‘A’ or equivalent examination before 2017.
- The Required Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent has to be 8.00 (eight)
- The Minimum Required GPA either in SSC or equivalent or in HSC or equivalent should be 3.5
- One must have a Minimum GP of 3.5 in biology
- Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C”. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects) ÷ 3
LOW-COST ROADMAP TO STUDY MD/MS IN USA AFTER MBBS IN BANGLADESH
Many of the qualified students who wish to become a physician or a doctor in USA lack sufficient budget. MOKSH is the largest company recruiting Indian students for MBBS in USA program.
Every year, we place around 200 Indian students in the USA. We have this alternative route for them.
Now, the students can complete MBBS in Bangladesh and start preparing for the USMLE exam. For this, Moksh provides USMLE Step 1 coaching online and USMLE step 2 CK online coaching during their MBBS abroad studies.
The USMLE step 1 coaching guide will consist of various materials:
- 220 Hours of Video and Audio contents.
- 6 to 9 months of interactive online study access.
- Access to the question bank on USMLE Step 1 Exam.
- Huge volumes of hardcover original books and interactive e-books.
- A dedicated mentor to support you throughout the studies.
- Hand holding for ECFMG application process.
- 24 x 7 access to the whole learning resource while you study MBBS abroad.
The students must note that USMLE step 1 and USMLE step 2CK are online exams. MOKSH is the top MBBS abroad consultants in Mumbai providing the option of MD in the USA while you are studying MBBS at top medical college in Bangladesh.
So always have 2 coaching options with you:
- MCI Screening Test coaching (To be replaced by an exam namely ‘NEXT’)
- USMLE Step 1 and 2CK exam coaching to end your medical journey to the USA.
BENEFIT TO PURSUE MD IN USA AFTER MBBS IN BANGLADESH
The biggest benefit of completing MD / MS in the USA is that you do not have to write MCI Screening Test before or after MBBS in abroad.
It means, on completion of MBBS in Bangladesh, you can go for PG level (MD / MS) in the USA without clearing MCI Test. The PG degree completed in the USA would be valid in India as well as back there.
Also, all the money that you spent while doing MBBS would be paid back by way of a monthly stipend (USD 4,200 Approx.) while pursuing Medicine in America!